This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Web-based tax management tool launched by timetotrade - CBR
The following article was written by Sheetal Vyas and published by CBR. Thank you Sheetal and CBR for publishing the article.
Timetotrade, a platform/website developed by Sensatus, a provider of portfolio and tax management products to financial institutions and retail investors, has introduced a web-based tax management tool that helps investors calculate and manage their capital gains tax (CGT) and income tax liabilities for all their share-related transactions.
Enabling private investors to manage their investment affairs, timetotrade claims to enable investors to generate tax forms, track company performance, maintain a trading journal, access professional trading tools and create alerts to avoid missed trading opportunities. It aims to give investors a collective insight into their tax position, and facilitates easy disposal of investments, thereby enabling users to enjoy tax breaks.
Sensatus states that the product has been developed keeping in mind the January 31, 2008 tax return deadline. Based on the HMRC Share Identification rules, timetotrade calculates the investor's gains and losses.
Other features it supports are Indexation and Taper Relief, and also compares the current gains and losses against the carried forward investments. Based on the results, the tool determines the individual's tax liability. It offers similar features to investment clubs.
According to timetotrade, the tax tools help investors complete the Self Assessment CGT and income tax returns and generate the information required to complete the UK Inland Revenue Form 185(new). It also enables users to access tax and investment information through their mobile phones.
Dary McGovern, MD, Sensatus, said: "We have been working closely with private investors and the UK Shareholders Association during the development of timetotrade. In doing so, it quickly became apparent that a solution was needed that would help investors quickly determine their tax liability. Using timetotrade, investors can now do this."
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.