This is the timetotrade help wiki. Use the timetotrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club. Create a FREE account today.
Trigger Trading Technology
Never Miss Another Trading Opportunity
Use the timetotrade Trigger Trading Technology ® to execute your trades, when your Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions and chart patterns are met - without having to know how to code.
Trigger Trading Technology ®
You can use TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology ® to execute trades when your chart conditions are met. For example, an order can be created to sell when your alert trigger conditions have been met:
You can backtest your trading strategy with up to 30 years of historical data, simulate your trades or use TimeToTrade to execute your strategy. Apply for a trading account today and get the PRO Package for FREE - learn more
Trendline Alerts on Price & Technical Indicators
Create alerts that will notify you or execute trades when the Open, High, Low or Close Price rises above or falls below a Trendline:
Trendline Alerts can be created against Technical Indicators as well as Price:
Create that Perfect Trading Strategy
With over 170 Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern indicators to choose from, never miss another trading opportunity!
Pivot Point Alerts
Pivot Points are used to establish key points of support and resistance. Use the Trigger Trading Technology ® to notify or execute trades when your Pivot Point chart conditions are met:
To learn more:
timetotrade can also be used to create alerts on Price and Volume as well as the technical indicators such as Stochastic, RSI, Bollinger Bands and Moving Averages plus a lot more. You can also create alerts on your own Custom Indicators.
Check Alert Triggers at Interval Close or on Each Tick During the Interval
Alerts can be set up to check if the trigger condition has been met at the end of an interval or on each tick during the interval. When creating alerts, click on the alert trigger and set the 'Check trigger when' field to 'interval closes' or 'on each tick during the interval' to change the behaviour.
Features Overview Video
The following help video provides an overview of the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology ®:
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
Timetotrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE timetotrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology™ - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today and get the Pro Package for FREE - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 34-36 St Georges Road, Brighton, BN2 1ED. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.