This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Timetotrade Launches Forex Alerts - Helping FX Traders Ride Volatile Markets
timetotrade unveils new Forex Alerting tool to help currency traders beat volatile market conditions. The new tool allows FX traders to track price and technical indicators (real time) and receive instant Forex Alerts to their mobile phones, email and instant messenger - to avoid missing trading opportunities.
- timetotrade has launched "Forex Alerts", an innovative Technical Analysis Alerting tool for Forex traders. The new Forex Alerting tool enables currency traders to set up their own customised price and Technical Indicator Alerts against all the major currency pairs. As soon as alert conditions are triggered an alert message is sent to their mobile phone, email, or PDA - so there is no need to get caught out by the market volatility again. timetotrade can be accessed from any web browser or web enabled mobile device.
Setting up Forex Alerts is simple with timetotrade's user friendly and intuitive "Point-and-Click" system. Unlike other alerting systems, there isn't the pain of learning a difficult proprietary programming language, or writing complex macros. The user just clicks a button, enters their parameters and the alert is created. Simple. Investors can set up fully customised rule-based alerts to complement or enhance existing investment strategies. They can create single alerts with just one trigger condition, eg they could set up an alert that will notify the investor when the moving average crosses price; or can just as easily build compound alerts with multiple trigger conditions, such as RSI falling below 30, followed by a Stochastic break-out and MACD crossover.
The first release of timetotrade's Forex Alert tool includes support for:
- All the popular Technical Analysis Indicators: Stochastic, RSI, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Moving Averages and Exponential Moving Average
- Multiple condition triggers: positive / negative cross-over; rising / falling threshold; break-out / pull-back triggers
- Customisable indicator intervals, periods and parameters for different trading strategies
- Instant alerts to email, mobile phone SMS, or instant messenger
- All the major currency pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDCAD and more…
Dary McGovern, Managing Director of timetotrade commented "Most investors simply don't have time to sit and watch FX screens all day. The timetotrade Forex Alert technology allows investors to get on with their lives - take that holiday, play that game of golf or go to their child's sports day, safe in the knowledge that they'll be notified the instant their investment conditions are met".
Kevin Brown, a timetotrade user shared his results after testing the new Forex Alerts tool, "The results from the first day using timetotrade alerts for my buy and sell settings were as follows:
Sell USDJPY Gain 6 Points
Buy EURJPY Loss 35 Points
Buy GBPJPY Loss 112 Points
Buy USDJPY Loss 97 Points
Sell GBPCHF Loss 34 Points
Sell EURJPY Gain 311 Points
Sell GBPJPY Gain 190 Points
Buy GBPUSD Gain 77 Points
Buy GBPCHF Gain 216 Points
Overall up 656 Points on the day which is a very promising start!"
The Forex Alerting tool can be found at http://www.timetotrade.eu
The Foreign Exchange market, also known as "Forex", "FX", "Spot FX" or just "Spot" is the oldest, largest and most liquid financial market in the world, tracing its history back centuries to Babylonian times. While the global financial markets were collapsing in 2008, the FX market experienced tremendous growth, reaching more than 1.78 million transactions per day - an average daily trade volume of more than $4trillion. That's three times the stocks and futures markets combined. With so many investors and so much money changing hands each day, it is the perfect market for traders who use technical analysis tools. Forex trading offers investors an excellent way to diversify their portfolios, lower volatility and reduce market risk, and being a Global market it is possible to trade Forex 24 hours a day.
ABOUT TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Technical analysis is the statistical study of a security's price movement through the use of charts. Investors look for patterns on charts to help determine a security's future performance and exploit this information to make money whilst avoiding losses. Technical analysis has become increasingly popular over the past several years, as more and more people believe that the historical performance of foreign exchange, stocks or futures is a strong indication of future performance; therefore becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. Forex is an attractive asset class for followers of Technical Analysis as its large trade volume and variety of participants make it ideal for technical trading. Technical traders believe all the economic and political factors that influence price have already been factored into the exchange rate by the market, and they can focus on following trends and the flow of capital instead.
Sensatus is the financial technology company behind the timetotrade.eu website - an online portfolio management, capital gains tax and technical analysis alerting tool for private stock market investors and investment clubs.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.