This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
A new era for UK Investment Clubs
Investment Clubs join the 21st century with the launch of the UK’s first web-based club management system, designed by Investment Clubs, for Investment Clubs.
timetotrade has launched a new suite of free professional investment tools that enable investment clubs to manage their club accounts, receive alerts when investment conditions are met and collaborate on investment decisions. The tools can be accessed by individual club members and private investors from any web browser at http://www.timetotrade.co.uk
The initial timetotrade investment club features include:
- A private club forum for posting news, research notes and collaborating on investment decisions
- An account management system that allows every club member to track their unit holdings and investment performance
- A simple to use accounting feature which allows easy management of all club transactions, member subscriptions, and generates UK Inland Revenue Form 185(new)
- All club members have access to price, volume and technical analysis charts for UK and US stocks
- Point and click price and technical analysis alert creation, which will notify club members via mobile phone, email or instant messenger when investment conditions are met
- Completely innovative is the ability to manage investment accounting in multiple currencies, with multiple brokers and margin accounts
After working with Investment Clubs in the UK and Ireland for the early beta trials, TimeToTrade is now on general release to all investment clubs.
Dary McGovern, managing director of Sensatus, the developers behind timetotrade said: “When we set up our investment club last year we searched for software that would enable us to manage our accounts. We wanted a solution that all club members could access, which would support UK and foreign investments, a variety of investment strategies such as long, short and option positions and manage our tax returns. There was no such software available, so we decided to develop it ourselves. It has been really exciting working with other investment clubs to develop a solution that is unique to the UK market.”
To quote Liam Curtis of Slaney Slickers investment club, who has been involved in the development of the timetotrade application, “timetotrade has completely changed the way we work as a club. Keeping club members involved and informed in the day-to-day running of our investment club is a no longer a challenge. timetotrade lets club members post research, check their unit valuations and portfolio performance online without having to bother the treasurer for updated spreadsheets or reports.”
To create a free investment club account visit www.timetotrade.eu
Founded in May 2006, Sensatus UK Ltd is one of a new wave of software companies to set up offices in Brighton, UK. Sensatus specialises in the development of innovative web-based professional trading tools for private investors and investment clubs. Sensatus launched its ‘TimeToTrade’ charting and technical analysis alerting tool in October 2006 and launches the new ‘TimeToTrade’ investment club web-application in March 2007.
DARY McGOVERN PROFILE
Dary McGovern, Managing Director and Founder of ‘Sensatus’, is a seasoned trader of thirteen years and a dynamic presenter on stock market investment and trading strategies. Dary began investing in his student days, during the early 90’s. Since then he has learned a lot of lessons, some the hard way. Over the years Dary has developed a disciplined approach to investing that generates consistent returns, based on a combination of fundamental & technical analysis and complemented by a variety of trading strategies. Despite fine tuning his trading strategies, Dary was frustrated that he could still miss trading opportunities when away from his computer. While away snowboarding, Dary missed another excellent trading opportunity and at that point he decided it would be the last time. With his background in software development, telecoms and the IT sector he decided to create TimeToTrade: a web-application that could alert investors when it is time to trade.
ABOUT INVESTMENT CLUBS
An investment club is typically formed by a group of individuals who want to learn how to invest in the stock market by pooling together a small amount of money each month. Investment clubs provide a supportive environment were investors can learn how to invest by sharing knowledge and experience, with the benefit of being in a social club with like minded people.
There are over 12,000 investment clubs in the UK.
CONTACT Contact Us
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.