This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Streaming Signal Strength
The signal bars indicate at what strength and how you are connected to the timetotrade price streamers; with more bars meaning you have a faster connection with lower latency on each tick. The signal strength bars can be view on the tearaway charts and are positioned in the top right corner as illustrated:
How do I get full strength?
There are two main reasons you may not have a full strength signal, the first being your internet connection, if you are on 3G internet, we recommend trying an alternative - however the best solution would be to get internet through you landline or cable and connect to that using a wireless router.
The second cause of low strength is your internet browser. Older browsers such as Internet Explorer 6 will only get two bars of signal, whereas newer browsers will get three bars of signal, such as Internet Explorer 9. For full strength you will need to use one of the modern browsers, such as modern version of Mozillia FireFox, Google Chrome or Apple's Safari; all of which are available as free downloads.
What do the different signal strengths actually mean?
With this signal strength you are receiving the pricing data in real time with low latency.
With this signal strength you are receiving the pricing data in batches from our pricing engine. The delay at this strength will normally be a maximum of half a second.
At this level of strength you are receiving the pricing data in larger batches from our pricing engine. The delay at this strength will normally be a maximum of a second.
This indicates that your computer has been unable to communicate with our pricing engine directly. You will receive pricing data every 5 seconds. However there will be a 10 second delay between you opening a chart and the data starting to be sent to you.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.