This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Sensatus Investment Club - BBC News
The Sensatus Investment Club were interviewed by Nigel Cassidy for a piece on the BBC News, which was shown over Christmas December 2007.
According to Andy Warhol “In the future, everyone will be world-famous for fifteen minutes”. Apparently it is also said that, “everything comes to he who waits” or as an entry on The Retail Blog phased it, “everything comes to he who waits, as long as he works like hell while he waits”. At Sensatus we have been working round the clock and it turns out Andy Warhol was right, well almost. The Sensatus Investment Club got its fifteen minutes of fame on the BBC News; to be more precise one minute and fifty nine seconds of fame.
The Sensatus Investment club have been considering some alternative investments, such as wine. To help understand how to invest in wine, Paul Dudley from Vinum Investments offered to travel to Brighton to talk us through it. At the same time Nigel Cassidy from the BBC was looking for some light hearted news over the Christmas period and came along to film the event.
We met up with Paul at a speciality wine merchant in Brighton called Quaff, which is run by Toby Peirce. If you find yourself in Brighton looking for a really good bottle of wine (or you can buy online), you will be very impressed by what Quaff have to offer.
As for investing in wine, it really does sound like a good proposition and an excellent way of adding some diversity to our investment portfolio; to check out some of what Paul had to say on investing in wine and to meet some of the Sensatus Investment Club, check out the following piece that was broadcast on BBC News. If you are looking for more information on investing in wine, click here to get in contact Paul from Vinum Investments.
To view the original interview, click here
Members of the Sensatus Investment Club that were present at the Interview include:
- Andy Pumphery
- Dary Mc Govern
- Deborah Spinks
- Gavin Allen
- Paula Sibley
- Revanth Attam
- Tobin Landricombe
- Victoria Madden
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.