This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Sent to your mobile or email
Use TimeToTrade to execute trades, or notify you, by Email or SMS when your Price, Candle Stick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions and chart patterns are met - without having to know how to code. You also use alerts to execute your trading strategies.
How to Set Up Price Alerts
To create an alert, go to the TimeToTrade Charts page >> and enter the ticker symbol for the stock or currency pair that you wish to follow.
Customise Your Alert
After the alert has been created you can modify it to:
More information on how to use the TimeToTrade system to create Alerts see:
Execute Alert Based Trades
You can use TimeToTrade to execute simulated or actual trades when your alert trigger conditions have been met. For example, an order can be created to buy 100,000 GBPUSD when your alert trigger conditions have been met, with a take profit order if the price increases by 20 points / pips and a stop loss if the price decreases by 10 points as per the following example:
You can backtest your trading strategy, simulate your trades or use TimeToTrade to send orders to your broker. To open a trading account or learn more: https://timetotrade.com/signup.php
TimeToTrade can also be used to create alerts on Price and Volume as well as the technical indicators such as Stochastic, RSI, Bollinger Bands and Moving Averages plus a lot more. You can also create alerts on your own Custom Indicators.
Check Alert Triggers at Interval Close or on Each Tick During the Interval
Alerts can be set up to check if the trigger condition has been met at the end of an interval or on each tick during the interval. When creating alerts, click on the alert trigger and set the 'Check trigger when' field to 'interval closes' or 'on each tick during the interval' to change the behaviour.
FREE Real-Time Price data for Technical Indicator charts and alerts is available for UK and European shares plus Currencies and Precious Metals:
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.