This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Pen and ink is so last year - Financial Times
The following abstract, is from an article written by Elaine Moore that was published in the weekend edition of the Financial Times on the 19th of January 2008. A big thank you to Elaine Moore and Matthew Vincent who is the new editor of FT Money.
Last year 3m people filled in their self-assessment tax form online. According to the Revenue, many more are expected to do so this year. So it looks as if the writing is on the wall for any remaining Luddites still stuck ticking boxes in black ink.
The deadline for payment of all tax owed, and for sending in completed tax returns for the 2006-07 tax year, is January 31.
But for the next tax year everything changes. Anyone filing a paper return for the 2007-08 year will have to send it in by October 31. Those who choose to file online will have until January 31 2009.
Online filing is convenient for HMRC because it saves it time spent entering data and logging returns sent by post. But there are a number of reasons why it’s good for you too.
“HMRC’s site has improved substantially over the years,” says John Whiting, tax partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers. “The design of the site means that if you click on certain boxes you will automatically be taken to the next relevant page.”
A handy feature of the site is that partially-filled forms can be saved and returned to later on if required. But the biggest incentive of filing online is that the site automatically calculates the tax you owe. There is also an automatic acknowledgement for all online forms, which may bring peace of mind if HMRC staff decide to strike on January 31 over job cuts.
The site covers most situations, but not all, according to Whiting. Those with large capital gains may have difficulty. However, a tool called timetotrade (www.timetotrade.co.uk) can help. It can give investors a view of their collective capital gains tax position in order to help them complete tax forms.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.