This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
The following video explains how to set your alert Notification Methods:
Before you can start setting up timetotrade alerts, you firstly need to define how you wish to be notified when your alert conditions are met. This is done by opening the chart Tools widgets as illustrated:
Your default Notification Methods are defined in the Alert Builder widget. Open the Alert Builder widget:
When your investment alert conditions are met, alert notifications can be sent to you using one or more of the following alert methods: Email or SMS Text message.
Select your preferred default notification methods, by ticking the check boxes. To add or change your notification methods, input your mobile or email details in the text boxes as shown in the following screen shot:
Alerts will be sent to each of the devices selected. Each time you create an alert the notification choices will be automatically selected based on the default.
- Email - by default an alert notification will be sent to you by email. The email will include charts of the alert conditions that have just been met.
- SMS - a SMS (Short Message Service) text alert can be sent to your mobile phone. When entering your mobile phone number you must use the full international dialling code with no spaces between the numbers; for example, a UK mobile phone number would be entered as follows, "+44771234567"; in Ireland a mobile phone number would be entered as per the following example, "+353871234567"; in the US the number would be entered as per the following Florida example, "+19541234567".
Please note that text alerts are a paid-only subscription service.
In order to save the changes to you personal notification methods settings, click on the "yes" button as shown:
After you have saved your notification contact details, you can test to check you have input the details correctly by clicking the "test" button.
A test alert will be sent to your mobile or emailaccount accordingly.
If you do not receive the test sms alert, please check that you have input your mobile phone number in the correct international format.
If you do not receive the test email alert, please check your spam folder. If the alert is in your spam folder, you will need to add "email@example.com" to your list of "safe senders".
In the next tutorial we will look at how you can start setting up your own timetotrade alerts.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.