This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Mobile Trading - Investors Chronicle
Created: 20 October 2010
Written by: Dominic Picarda
The future of trading is in your hands - literally.
More and more speculation is being done not through lumpy desktop or laptop computers but through smart phones. Nowadays, you can do almost everything you can from your PC through a good mobile - and soon you should be able to do everything.
The great thing about trading from a mobile phone is that it frees you from having to sit in front of a screen for extended periods. Once you've done your homework about the market you want to trade from your PC, you can execute orders to buy and sell from your handset wherever you happen to be at the time - so long as you've got reception. So you needn't miss any trading opportunities.
Mobile trading has become that much easier thanks to the coming of age of smart phones, such as Apple's ubiquitous iphone, but also 'android' models such as those from Google ad HTC, as wel as Blackberry. Spreadbetting and other trading firms have taken advantage of the vastly increased ability of these devices to launch special trading applications.
Having downloaded one of these apps to your phone, you can follow prices in real time, buy and sell, as well as monitor your open positions and check what you've done in the past. You can even research potential trades by calling up charts of the prices that you follow.
Initially, mobile trading was seen as a bit of a gimmick, and trading frims supplied it thinking clients would do little more than use it for tracking prices. But they have been surpirsed by the strength of the uptake, with one spread-betting firm recently reporting a fivefold increase in trades placed via mobile within 10 months.
So, how best to take advantage of mobile trading? It is important not to misuse the increased freedom that comes from being able to deal from your handset. This means not trading when you would not have done so from your computer. One possibility is to receive text message alets when certain charting conditions are met. www. timetotrade.eu offers an excellent service here.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.