This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Investors take on tax return deadline with timetotrade
Launch of Web-Based Tax Tool Helps Investors to Calculate Their Capital Gains and Income Tax Liabilities in Advance of UK Inland Revenue 31st January Tax Return Deadline
timetotrade has launched a new tax management product that helps investors calculate and manage their Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Income Tax liabilities for share-related transactions. timetotrade provides investors with a collective view of their tax position, and enables investment disposal scenarios to be modelled in order to maximise tax breaks and work within yearly tax allowances. The tax tools can be accessed by investors from any web browser at www.timetotrade.eu
In preparation for the 31st January tax return deadline, timetotrade calculates investor's capital gains and losses based on the HMRC Share Identification rules. It includes support for Indexation, Taper Relief, and offsets current and brought forward losses against gains, to determine your tax liability. The tax tools help investors complete Self Assessment CGT and Income Tax returns and generate UK Inland Revenue Form 185(new) for investment clubs.
Dary McGovern, Managing Director of Sensatus, the developers behind timetotrade, commented "We have been working closely with private investors and the UK Shareholders Association during the development of timetotrade. In doing so, it quickly became apparent that a solution was needed that would help investors quickly determine their tax liability. Using timetotrade, investors can now do this."
Investors must submit a Capital Gains Tax return to the Revenue by 31st January 2008, if one or more of the following conditions were met during the tax year ending 5th April 2007:
- Disposed of chargeable assets worth more than GBP35,200
- There are allowable losses to be deducted from chargeable gains; and chargeable gains before deducting losses and applying taper relief total more than GBP8,800
- There are no allowable losses to be deducted from chargeable gains and after applying taper relief the taxable gains total more that GBP8,800
- They want to claim an allowable capital loss
Founded in August 2005, Sensatus UK Ltd is one of a new wave of software companies to set up offices in Brighton, UK. Sensatus specialises in the development of portfolio and tax management products for financial institutions and retail investors.
Victoria Madden, Marketing Director, Sensatus
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.