This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Investment Club Bank Accounts
With the timetotrade Club Member Trading Account member's can directly pay their monthly subscriptions into your timetotrade Investment Club Brokerage account, therefore removing the need to open a bank account.
If you have an existing bank account that you would like to continue using, you can alternatively set up a Club Omnibus Trading Account. Log into your timetotrade club account then click here to see the club account options and apply for your club account.
The difference between the two types of Investment Club Trading accounts that can be created in timetotrade are:
- Club Omnibus Trading Account were individual member subscriptions are paid into, and withdrawn from, a third party 'Club Bank Account'. Only club officers have to complete the Account Opening Application. Clubs are responsible for managing member subscriptions and apportioning ownership between club members. The transfer of funds to and from timetotrade can only be made using the approved Club Bank Accounts. The authorised members of the club will be able to trade their own personal accounts without additional approvals required - simply fund their personal trading account.
- Club Member Trading Account were all member subscriptions are paid directly into, and withdrawn from, the timetotrade Segregated Client Bank Account by each individual member. All club members must complete the Club Member Authorisation. A Unit Valuation System will be used to automatically apportion ownership between club members. Member units will be automatically updated by timetotrade for the club members, when subscriptions are received or funds withdrawn. Club Treasurers will no-longer have to manually update member subscriptions, and the method used to update member subscriptions will be agreed with the club. As each member of the club will be authorised, they can trade their own personal accounts without additional approvals required - simply fund their personal trading account and put their experience gained from club membership to use.
Using timetotrade to execute your trades and manage member subscriptions, will mean managing your club has never been easier. No more manually entering investment transactions, dividends or capital reorganisations. No more searching for those missing pennies and cents when trying to balance your accounts every month, after accidentally keying in a wrong entry. For those that opt for the Club Member Trading Account, no more manually entering member subscriptions and withdrawals. As a Club Treasurer this will save you hours every month and take away the stress of having to update club accounts before meetings.
Timetotrade makes trading easier. It frees up your club to focus on selecting and managing their investments. It has never been easier to set up and run your club. Get started now and apply for a Club Account.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.