This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Investment Club: Member Privileges
You set the access rights for each of your club members in the "Member Privileges & Status" section of the CLUB PROFILE >> page, as illustrated:
To make changes to the club members' access rights you will need to have "admin rights":
You can restrict or enable each member's access to timetotrade's features by adding or removing tick marks in check boxes associated with timetotrade features. To enable member full access to a timetotrade feature, tick the check box. To disable access rights to a feature leave the check box unticked.
The following timetotrade features can be enabled or disabled for each club member:
- receive alerts = this enables the club member to receive alerts, which are created in the Charts tab.
- create alerts= this enables the club member to create alerts in the Charts tab
- payment = this enables a club member to make payments to timetotrade for paid subscription services
- admin = this enables the club member to change member privileges and invite new club members
- watchlist = this enables the club member to edit the symbols listed in the Watchlist tab
- notes = this enables the club member to create and edit notes (Currently not available)
- accounts = this enables the club member, typically the treasurer and assistant treasurer, to make changes to the club accounts Accounts tab
- trade = this enables the club member, typically the 'trader', to carry out simulated or live trading on the accounts
To set the privileges for each club member, click on the check boxes associated with the timetotrade features as shown in the following screen shot:
When you have finished changing the access privileges of each club member, click on the "save changes" button.
If you decide to change your own role please check if the role that you are changing yourself to has admin rights; by default all Club Officer and Assistant Officer roles, i.e. Chair, Treasurer and Secretary roles, have admin rights. If you do not have admin rights associated with your new role, you will not be able to invite new club members or changes their privileges after you update your role.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.