This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
How can I change my watchlist fields?
You can change your Watchlist column headings by clicking on the edit portfolios button on the bottom left of your watchlists.
Once you are on the editing page, you can view which column headings you already use on the right of the page.
You can then decide which column headings to display on your watchlist tab by choosing from the drop down list. The list contains technical analysis indicators, such as, RSI indicator and MACD histogram. You can also view the Exchange the stock is traded on as well as the day opening price and the day close price. There are many other options to choose from.
You have the option to have a number of columns, from 1 to 15. For those columns you wish to leave blank you can select blank from the drop down list.
Once you have finished making changes to the columns, click on the finished editing button on the bottom left of the page. This will then return you to the watchlist tab.
The following technical analysis fields that can be added to your watchlist view are as follows. These can be used to quickly identify buy or sell investment when reviewing your watchlist:
- Stochastic %k (14,3) - The Stochastic %k value (green line in the Chart tab) based a daily interval period with %k equals 14 and a slowing period of 3. When the Stochastic %k value is under 20 the associated security is considered oversold. When the Stochastic %k value is greater than 80 the associated security is considered overbought.
- Stochastic %k (15 5) - The Stochastic %k value (green line in the Chart tab) based a daily interval period with %k equals 15 and a slowing period of 5. This Stochastic field is a slower version of the previous Stochastic field. When the Stochastic %k value is under 20 the associated security is considered oversold. When the Stochastic %k value is greater than 80 the associated security is considered overbought.
- MACD histogram (10 35 5) - The difference between the MACD 'green' and 'red' line values as displayed on the Chart tab based on a daily interval period with the leading moving average (ma) equal to 10, the trailing ma equal to 35 and the smoothing moving average equal to 5. When the MACD histogram is at or near zero it indicates that the MACD is at a crossover over point and therefore potentially reflecting a change in trend.
- MACD (10 35) - The value of the 'green' MACD line as displayed on the Chart tab based on a daily interval period with the leading moving average (ma) equal to 10, the trailing ma equal to 35.
- RSI (14) - The RSI value based on a daily interval period and an RSI period of 14. When the RSI is less than 30 the associated security is considered oversold. When the RSI is greater than 70, the associated security is consider overbought.
- 1yr Low - This field displays the lowest price that the security has closed at over the last year.
- 5yr Low - This field displays the lowest price that the security has traded at over the last five years.
- 1yr ∆ - The 'one year delta' field represents the difference between the current price of the stock and the lowest price that it has closed at over the last year as a percentage. When the value is at 0%, then the security is trading at the 1 year low value. If the value is 10% then it means that the current last trade price is 10% greater than the year low price.
- 5yr ∆ - The 'five year delta' field represents the difference between the current price of the stock and the lowest price that it has closed at over the last year as a percentage. When the value is at 0%, then the security is trading at the 5 year low value. If the value is 10% then it means that the current last trade price is 10% greater than the 5 year low price.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.