This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Forex: 10 Reasons to Trade Forex
More and more investors are embracing Forex as a way to diversify their portfolios and obtain higher returns than typically gained from traditional asset classes. So what is it about increasingly popular Forex trading that is attracting investors to take it up? Here are ten reasons why you might consider trying your hand in the world’s largest and most lucrative market.
1. The World's Largest Market
The Foreign Exchange (Forex) market is the biggest and most liquid of all equities markets to get involved with. This in itself is an advantage as with an average daily trade volume of $4 trillion a day, no single person or institution (not even Central Banks!) can corner or control the market, and you almost always buy or sell a position at a reasonable price, with price execution based on current interbank rates.
2. 24-Hour Global Access
The forex market is open continuously 24 hours a day from 5pm Sunday to 5pm Friday. Meaning you can trade over different time zones giving you many opportunities to make money and choose the hours that you want to trade... no waiting for the bell to ring and the markets to open.
3. Make Money When the Market is Going Up or Down
You buy one currency pair whilst simultaneously selling another, which means you can profit in both rising and falling markets. Profits are realised from both the fluctuation of currencies and interest rate differentials.
4. Minimal Manipulation
The foreign exchange market generates billions in revenue for the world’s banks and is a necessity of the global markets. Analysts, pundits, banks and brokers alike don’t drive how the deals flow, they just analyse the forex market. This makes your investments less susceptible to being cornered by the markets or for central banks to intervene to manipulate market prices, as can be the case with stocks and shares.
5. Less Choice
There are approximately 40,000 stocks listed across global exchanges such as the LSE and NASDAQ. For stock market investors this means that many hours of research must be spent working through which stocks are to be invested in. In Forex trading it is much simpler. There are dozens of currencies traded, but the majority of the market trades just 4 major currency pairs. So Forex is a lot easier to focus analysis on and keep track of changes in the market.
6. Leverage One of the big reasons that so many investors are attracted to Forex is that it offers much higher leverage than is available with stock market investing.
7. Reduce Exposure to Risk Trading forex is a great way to remove market risk, as part of a rounded trading strategy. Unlike shares trading, a weakening market sentiment in forex cannot cause all currency interactions to fall - as one currency’s loss is another currency’s gain.
8. No Stamp Duty There is no stamp duty to pay on trading forex and spreads are tight. Forex trading is highly transparent and does not have any hidden commissions or exchange fees. Forex brokers make a small percentage of the bid/ask spread and that’s it. Most brokers offer free trading platforms - enabling you to trade from home (or just about anywhere else!) 24 hours a day.
9. Forex Trends Exceptionally Well
One of the underlying tenets of technical analysis is that historical price action predicts future price action. Owed to the large number and variety of foreign exchange market participants, there tends to be a large amount of data to gauge future price activity, making it the perfect market for traders that use technical tools to determine entry and exit points.
10. Real-Time Forex Alerts & Anytime Anywhere Access Don’t forget to check out timetotrade’s new forex alerts tool. Use timetotrade to set up your own customised price and technical indicator alerts against all the major currency pairs. Track real-time changes in the markets and receive forex alerts to your mobile.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.