This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Chart Setting Profiles
The following discusses how to create a chart profile, clone it and import shared chart profiles.
A chart settings profile consists of a selection of indicators and settings that are shown on the charts. The following screen shot illustrates the settings associated with a Chart Profile:
You can have multiple profiles, but only one profile can be shown on the chart at any given time. The chart settings arrows and Chart Keyboard Shortcuts can be used to quickly switch between chart settings:
Creating a Chart Profile
To view existing chart profiles and to create a new chart profile, click on the 'Settings Profiles' button at the bottom of the Chart Settings widget:
To add a new profile click on the 'Add New Profile' button in the 'Settings Profiles':
Then rename the profile as illustrated:
Save the changes to the chart profile name. The new chart profile can be selected from the Chart Settings and indicators and related chart settings, set for the new profile.
Cloning a Profile
If you want to copy an existing Chart Profile and then modify the settings, this can be quickly done by clicking on the 'Settings Profiles' button and then cloning an existing profile as illustrated:
Sharing a Profile
To share a chart profile, click on the 'Settings Profiles' button, then share the selected chart profile as illustrated:
A unique code will be displayed, which can then be shared with others who wish to import the chart settins:
Importing a Profile
To import a charts profile that has been shared with you, click on the 'Import Profile' button when viewing the 'Settings Profiles':
Then type or paste the chart settings profile code as illustrated:
The newly imported profile will be displayed in the Chart Settings.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.