This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Trade Off The Chart
The TimeToTrade Trade Off The Chart functionality can be used create and manage orders. Click on the 'Sell at Bid' or 'Buy at Ask' buttons on the deal tick to create an order line on the chart, where a red line represents a sell order and a blue line represents a buy order:
Position Orders at points of Support & Resistance
Limit and Stop orders can be added by clicking on the arrows above and below the price on the order line on the chart. The levels for the order price, plus limits and stops can be adjusted by dragging the lines on the chart:
Maintain Limit & Stop Positions
The Take Profit and Stop Loss orders can be placed at a fixed price level or based on an offset from the opening order. The choices available for setting the Take Profit and Stop Loss orders are:
Detailed Order Analysis
To place the order click on the 'Send Order' button. If 'One Click Trading' is disabled an order confirmation will appear with the order details and related Win Loss information if Stops and Orders have been added:
One Click Trading
To enable or disable One Click Trading plus the ability to display historical trades on the chart, click on down arrow on the top right of the deal ticket:
Clicking on an order in the Position Analysis will provide a break down of the current Profit and Loss, plus an analysis of the Win Loss performance if Stop and Limits have been added. The Open Position order entry and price level will be displayed on the chart with the profit and loss highlighted:
Manage Open Positions
The open position Stop and Limit orders can be adjusted by dragging the lines on the chart, then clicking on the 'Save Changes To Orders' button:
View Historical Trades On The Chart
Display of historical trades on the chart along with related Profit and Loss:
Features Overview Video
The following help video provides an overview of the TimeToTrade Trade Off The Chart features:
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.