This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Income Expenditure Overview
Portfolio Accounts are used to capture cash and investment related transactions. You can view all transaction associated with an Account by clicking on the 'income/expenditure' tab, or alternatively you can click on one of the investment tabs to view only investment related transactions associated with the Portfolio Account such as share transactions, dividends or Forex.
Using the income/expenditure tab, you can enter the following range of transactions:
- Income Transactions
- Adjust Income - cash adjustment for balancing your accounts
- Cash Deposit - cash deposit into your bank or broker account
- Gross Interest (domestic) - interest paid without any tax deductions, typically from a bank or broker located in your country of residence
- Gross Interest (foreign) - interest paid without any tax deductions, typically from a bank or broker not located in your country of residence
- Net Interest (domestic) - interest paid after tax has been deducted, typically from a bank or broker located in your country of residence
- Net Interest (foreign) - interest paid after tax has been deducted, typically from a bank or broker not located in your country of residence
- Opening Balance - initial cash deposit
- Other Income (domestic) - untaxed income from a source within your country of residence
- Other Income (foreign) - untaxed income from a source outside your country of residence
- Swap Income - interest rate income from Foreign Exchange swaps
- Expenditure Transactions
- Adjust Expenditure - cash adjustment for balancing your accounts
- Advertising Expenditure - advertising charges when for example looking for new club members
- Bank Charge - charges applied by your bank
- Broker Charge - charges applied by your broker
- Cash Withdrawal - cash deposits from your bank or broker account
- Expenditure - general expenditure
- Postage Expenditure - postage charges for example stamps; more commonly used by investment clubs
- Premises - cost of hiring premises for meetings; more commonly used by investment clubs
- Professional Fees - cost of third party professional services such as an advisor
- Software Expenditure - software charges for charting and accountancy packages
- Stationary Expenditure - stationary such as paper or ink; more commonly used by investment clubs
- Telephone Expenditure - telephone charges
- Swap Commission - interest rate swap commission on Foreign Exchange swaps
- Swap Expenditure - interest rate expenditure from Foreign Exchange swaps
The income/expenditure tab provides a summary of all income and expenditure transactions associated with a given Account. For example the following screen shot shows all income and expenditure entries between the 9th of October 2008 (9 Oct 08) and the 9th of October 2013 (9 Oct 2013). Please note that only transactions that have occurred between the 'start date' and 'end date' will be displayed at any given time; if you make an entry and it is not displayed, please adjust the 'start date' and 'end date' to include the date that the entry was made against.
To generate a report that can be printed, click on the reports:pdf link on the bottom right of the screen, as illustrated above. To export the displayed transaction and save them on your computer in a format that can be viewed using Spread Sheet, click on the data:export link; this enable you to create a 'point-in-time' snap shot of your accounts for example before you start editing them. To import historical investment transactions from a Spread Sheet, COW or iValuation, you can do so by clicking on the data:import link.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.