This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Thank you for your interest in learning more about how TimeToTrade can help Investment Clubs manage their accounts, collaborate on investment decisions and receive alerts when investment conditions are met.
The TimeToTrade investment club software application has been designed by investment clubs, for investment clubs to help manage:
- British Pound, Euro and US investment transactions
- unit valuation and member subscriptions
- UK HMRC Form 185(New) tax returns
- the ability to create price and technical analysis alerts that will execute trades or provide a notification when investment conditions are met
All member have access to your timetotrade investment club account therefore they can immediately view portfolio performance and the value of their units without having to request the information from the treasurer. As each club member has access to your timetotrade investment club account, roles and responsibilities can be easily re-assigned without having to download software or transfer data from one person's computer to another.
Investment clubs typically meet up once a month to decide on what investment they are going to make. Using the timetotrade alerting functionality club traders can set up price and technical analysis alerts that will execute trades, or provide a notification, when entry or exit investment conditions are met. You can create price, volume, MACD, Stochastic, RSI and Moving Average alerts for UK and US stocks and options, using simple 'Point and Click' alert trigger icons. When your alert conditions are met you can receive alerts via email. You can also receive text alerts to your mobile phone, however this is a paid service and not included in the free account package.
Timetotrade has been designed to be accessed from any computer, mobile phone or PDA that has an internet browser. That means it works with the following types of operating systems:
Timetotrade has also been tested with a variety of internet browsers that include:
- Internet Explorer
You can access timetotrade from any computer that has internet access and we take care of all the important stuff like ensuring your data is backed up every day and stored securely. So no more downloads, executable files, lost data from computer crashes or having to carry the burden of responsibility for managing all of your club affairs.
To access your timetotrade account, you will firstly need to create a timetotrade account for your investment club, so let’s start there!
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.