This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Investment Clubs beat tax return deadline with timetotrade
Web-Based Club Management System Helps Investment Clubs Manage Their Accounts and Submit Returns in Advance of UK Inland Revenue 30th September Tax Deadline
timetotrade has developed a suite of professional investment tools to help Investment Club Treasurers manage club accounts and enable club members to determine their proportionate share of gains at the click of a button. The software also enables club members to track investment performance, collaborate on investment decisions and receive alerts when investment conditions are met. The investment tools can be accessed by individual club members and private investors from any web browser at http://www.timetotrade.eu
The timetotrade Investment Club features enable clubs to:
- Manage investment club accounts and for member subscriptions, withdrawals, unit valuations, unit cancellations and money weighted rate of return calculations.
- Generate UK Inland Revenue Form 185(new) to help club members complete their tax returns, at the click of a button.
- Debate trading tactics, post news, share investment research and embed useful chart images for collaborating on investment decisions in a private club forum.
- Create an online library of documents, spread sheets and images that can be organised using a folder structure.
- Produce detailed reports on investment and member performance includes; member unit holdings, subscriptions and withdrawal unit value performance and club or individual return on investment and internal rates of return.
- Never miss another trading opportunity - point and click price, volume and technical analysis alert creation for UK and US stocks, notify club members by mobile phone, email or instant messenger when investment conditions are met.
- Anytime anywhere access, means you can stay connected to your investments be it from home, work or on holidays using your mobile phone when you register at http://www.timetotrade.eu
- Completely innovative is the ability to manage investment accounting in multiple currencies, with multiple brokers and margin accounts.
Dary McGovern, managing director of Sensatus, the developers behind timetotrade said: "When we set up our own investment club we searched for software that would enable us to manage our accounts. We wanted a solution that all club members could access, which would support UK and foreign investments, a variety of investment strategies such as long, short and option positions and manage our tax returns. There was no such software available, so we decided to develop it ourselves. It has been really exciting working with other investment clubs to develop a solution that is unique to the UK market."
To quote Liam Curtis of Slaney Slickers investment club, who has been involved in the development of the timetotrade application, "timetotrade has completely changed the way we work as a club. Keeping club members involved and informed in the day-to-day running of our investment club is a no longer a challenge. timetotrade lets club members post research, check our unit valuations and portfolio performance online without having to bother the treasurer for updated spreadsheets or reports."
To create an investment club account or find out more about timetotrade visit www.timetotrade.eu
ABOUT INVESTMENT CLUB TAX RETURNS
The deadline for UK investment clubs to submit their tax returns for enabling the government to calculate tax is 30th September 2007 for the period April 2006-April 2007.
For more information on submitting your UK investment club tax return visit:
ABOUT INVESTMENT CLUBS
An investment club is typically formed by a group of individuals who want to learn how to invest in the stock market by pooling together a small amount of money each month. Investment clubs provide a supportive environment were investors can learn how to invest by sharing knowledge and experience, with the benefit of being in a social club with like minded people.
There are over 12,000 investment clubs in the UK.
Founded in August 2005, Sensatus UK Ltd is one of a new wave of software companies to set up offices in Brighton, UK. Sensatus specialises in the development of innovative web-based professional trading tools for private investors and investment clubs. Sensatus launched its 'timetotrade' charting and technical analysis alerting tool in October 2006 and launched a new 'timetotrade' investment club web-application in March 2007.
DARY McGOVERN PROFILE
Dary McGovern, Managing Director and Founder of 'Sensatus', is a seasoned trader of thirteen years and a dynamic presenter on stock market investment and trading strategies. Dary began investing in his student days, during the early 90's. Since then he has learned a lot of lessons, some the hard way. Over the years Dary has developed a disciplined approach to investing that generates consistent returns, based on a combination of fundamental & technical analysis and complemented by a variety of trading strategies. Despite fine tuning his trading strategies, Dary was frustrated that he could still miss trading opportunities when away from his computer. While away snowboarding, Dary missed another excellent trading opportunity and at that point he decided it would be the last time. With his background in software development, telecoms and the IT sector he decided to create timetotrade: a web-application that could alert investors when it is time to trade.
Victoria Madden, Marketing Director, Sensatus
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 64% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.