This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Capital Gains Tax: Annual Exempt Amount
In the United Kingdom, Capital Gains Tax is payable if the total net Capital Gains (ie sum of all gains and losses) from the disposal of assets during a tax year, exceeds the 'Annual Exempt Amount'.
The annual exemption is set in the Chancellor's Annual Budget, and generally increases each year.
Historic values for Annual Exempt Amount
The Annual Exemption levels are:
|6 April 2014 - 5 April 2015||£11,000|
|6 April 2013 - 5 April 2014||£10,900|
|6 April 2012 - 5 April 2013||£10,600|
|6 April 2011 - 5 April 2012||£10,600|
|6 April 2010 - 5 April 2011||£10,100|
|6 April 2009 - 5 April 2010||£10,100|
|6 April 2008 - 5 April 2009||£9,600|
|6 April 2007 - 5 April 2008||£9,200|
|6 April 2006 - 5 April 2007||£8,800|
|6 April 2005 - 5 April 2006||£8,500|
|6 April 2004 - 5 April 2005||£8,200|
|6 April 2003 - 5 April 2004||£7,900|
|6 April 2002 - 5 April 2003||£7,700|
|6 April 2001 - 5 April 2002||£7,500|
|6 April 2000 - 5 April 2001||£7,200|
|6 April 1999 - 5 April 2000||£7,100|
|6 April 1998 - 5 April 1999||£6,800|
|6 April 1997 - 5 April 1998||£6,500|
|6 April 1996 - 5 April 1997||£6,300|
|6 April 1995 - 5 April 1996||£6,000|
|6 April 1994 - 5 April 1995||£5,800|
|6 April 1993 - 5 April 1994||£5,800|
|6 April 1992 - 5 April 1993||£5,800|
|6 April 1991 - 5 April 1992||£5,000|
|6 April 1990 - 5 April 1991||£5,000|
|6 April 1989 - 5 April 1990||£5,000|
|6 April 1988 - 5 April 1989||£5,000|
|6 April 1987 - 5 April 1988||£6,600|
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.