This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Technical Analysis Alerts
Use TimeToTrade to notify you, or execute trades, when your Price, Candle Stick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions and chart patterns are met - without having to know how to code.
Create your own price and technical analysis alerts and get an email or SMS text message to your mobile phone the instant your selected investment conditions are met.
Setting up your technical analysis alert triggers is easy. There are no programming languages to learn or complex macros to write. We code so you don't have to. Just click the appropriate Alert Trigger Button on the chart and that is it. Just go to your personal TimeToTrade chart page and click on the Alert Triggers to start building your alerts.
The next time your investment conditions are met, you will be notified by Email or SMS.
You can customise your own Alerts against Price, Candle Stick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions, with over 100 technical indicators available, plus the ability to write custom indicators without having to know how to code, including:
You can use TimeToTrade to build compound alerts containing multiple trigger conditions against multiple indicators; for example, create a alert that will trigger when the price crosses the moving average if the stochastic is above 80:
Or create custom indicators. The source data for an indicator can be:
- Open, High, Low or Close price
- Another Indicator
To learn more about Sequencing and Grouping Multiple Alert Triggers click here.
For example, to create an indicator that is the Exponential Moving Average of the RSI, change the Exponential Moving Average source data field to 'RSI' as illustrated:
Alerts can be set up provide a notification at the end of an interval or if the alert trigger conditions are met during the interval. When creating alerts, set the 'Check trigger when' field to 'interval closes' or 'on each tick during the interval' to change the behaviour.
For example, if you wanted to check if the Close Price at the end of a 15 minute interval rises above 1.5, select 'interval closes' as illustrated:
If however you wanted to check for example if the hourly RSI falls below 30 and want to get an alert if that happens during the 1 hour interval, rather than checking at the close of the 1 hour interval, check the alert trigger 'on each tick during the interval' as illustrated:
Want to create a custom indicator, alert or trading strategy, but don't know how? No problem - post a question on the forum or contact us. Go to the Ask A Question section on the TimeToTrade forum to see the type of alerts that TimeToTrade users are creating:
- Rule #1 Trader Alerts & Strategy
- Moving Average and MACD Trading Strategy
- How to create Positive and Negative MACD Delta Price Divergence alerts?
- Alerts based on 8 hour or custom intervals
- Set up alert based on two moving averages and a MACD cross over
- Receive trade alerts based on the RSI at different intervals
- Candle Stick Alerts
- Alert when Bearish or Bullish Engulfing chart pattern occurs
- Alert when the PSAR switches direction
- Alert when price closes above / below Keltner Channel
- How do I create a Doji candle alert
- Design a trigger for when Bollinger Bands are flat
- Alert when candle is above Upper Bollinger Band
- Alert when RSI rises above 50 and EMA cross over
- Alert on price spike through a 100 period Simple Moving Average
- Alert if price is continually trending above the moving average
- Chart and alerts on percentage change in price from two days ago
Use TimeToTrade to avoid missing trading opportunities. No matter where you are or how busy you are - when it's time to trade we'll let you know!
You do not need to be a TimeToTrade member to use our FREE historical and intraday STOCK and FOREX CHARTS, however by becoming a member you will have access to an extensive range of additional features, including the ability to save your default preferred chart settings, receive email and SMS alerts when price and technical chart conditions are met, as well as portfolio and watchlist tools.
Email and SMS text alerts are available for:
- UK Stocks
- European Stocks
- US Stocks
Click here to view the full list of markets available.
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is TigerWit, 7th Floor, Augustine House, 6A Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HA, England. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. All clients should be aware that trading involves risk.