This is the timetotrade help wiki. Use the timetotrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club. Create a FREE account today.
Investment Club Accounting Software
When operating a club, members have to consider how they are going to:
- apportion ownership between members as members pay in subscriptions and make withdrawals
- manage the apportionment of ownership as members come and go and subscriptions made by each member vary
- provide visibility to members of their holdings
- provide visibility to members of their unit valuation
- provide visibility to members of their club investment and individual performance
- manage the addition and removal of club members
- produce annual tax returns
- audit club accounts to identify human error if accounting transactions are manually entered
- manage the club treasurer no longer wanting to continue in their role
- manage the club treasurer's computer getting a virus, hard drive failure or computer breaking
- manage accounts when the club treasurer goes on holidays
- ensure that the treasurer is correctly inputting unit transactions, at the correct unit value each month
In addition, issues that clubs face:
- difficulty opening club bank accounts
- difficulty opening a club trading account
- duplicating the compliance associated with operating a bank and club account
- transferring funds between club and bank accounts as subscriptions and withdrawals are processed
TimeToTrade has solved these issues. Should your club decide to open an 'Club Member' Trading account the benefits include:
- Member subscriptions are paid directly into your TimeToTrade trading account making them immediately available for trading
- Member subscriptions and withdrawals automatically update member unit holdings
- Investment transactions, dividends and share reorganisations are automatically updated based on trades executed via TimeToTrade
- No more monthly bank and club account reconciliations to calculate the club unit value as this happens automatically
- The club does not require a bank account, therefore reducing compliance issues and making funds immediately available for trading
- Online solution for authorising club members, therefore the club secretary does not have to spend weeks, if not months, gathering documentation from club members
- Club Management solution whereby all club members can log in to view their unit holdings, valuation and performance
- Roles and privileges can be set to provide varying levels of functionality to each member e.g. assign which members can trade
- TimeToTrade is a web-based platform, therefore removing the issue of individual member computer's breaking, while providing ready access to all club members
- Club Members can log in and view tax liabilities, then generate current and historical tax returns and reports at any point in time
- The role of the treasurer is to audit the club accounts, therefore making it easier to transfer the role between members
- Peace of mind knowing that member units are being correctly apportioned based on accurate unit valuation as this is automatically processed by TimeToTrade
Should your club have an existing bank account, that you wish to continue to use, you can continue to do so, however, the club treasurer will have to manually update the member subscriptions and withdrawals using the TimeToTrade unit valuation system.
Some of the key features of the TimeToTrade software include:
|Product Type||Online Web Application|
|Trade UK, US and European Shares & ETFs||Yes|
|Real Time market data for UK, US and European Shares||Yes|
|Add or remove trading permissions for members||Yes|
|Unit Valuation System||Yes|
|Asset Types Supported:|
|ETFs, iShares, Investment Trusts||Yes|
|Unit Trust & OEIC Funds||Yes|
|Call & Put Options||Yes|
|Income Types Supported:|
|Unit Equalisation Payments||Yes|
|Group 2 Units||Yes|
|Shares: Buy Long, Sell Long||Yes|
|Shares: Sell Short, Cover Short||Yes|
|Options: Covered Calls, Spreads||Yes|
|Multiple Broker Accounts||Yes|
|Multiple Bank Accounts||Yes|
|Complete HMRC Form 185 (New)||Yes|
|Print HMRC Form 185 (New)||Yes|
|Print Individual Club Members HMRC CGT Return (SA108)||Yes|
|Share Identification Rules||Yes|
|Share Reorganisation Wizard:|
|Scrip, Bonus Issue||Yes|
|Rights Issue & Open Offers||Yes|
|Take-overs & Mergers||Yes|
|Spin-offs & De-mergers||Yes|
|Import Historic Data||Yes|
|Data Back Up||Automatic|
|Stock Market Data:|
|Automatic Share Price Updates||Yes|
|Price & Technical Charts||Yes|
|Email Price Alerts||Yes|
|Email Technical Analysis Alerts||Yes|
|SMS Price Alerts||Yes|
|SMS Technical Analysis Alerts||Yes|
|Accessible By||All Club Members|
|Online Document Storage||Yes|
|Practice Trading with Demo Accounts||Yes|
|Run Trading Competitions||Yes|
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
Timetotrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE timetotrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology™ - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today and get the Pro Package for FREE - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 34-36 St Georges Road, Brighton, BN2 1ED. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.