This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Introduction to timetotrade
Thank you for your interest in learning more about how TimeToTrade can help you to manage your investments, determine your UK HMRC Capital Gains tax liabilities, notify or execute trades when your chart conditions are met:
- Email and SMS alerts that provide a notification, or execute trades, when your Price, Candlestick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met
- Execute Alert Based Trading Strategies
- Back Test Trading Strategies
- Trade Off The Chart
- Manage your Investment Club and generate UK HMRC Investment Club Tax Return Form 185
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Return
You can use TimeToTrade to notify you or execute trades when your chart conditions are met. There is an extensive range of Technical Analysis indicators to select from, plus a full suite of Candlestick Pattern indicators that can be used to develop your trading strategy.
TimeToTrade uses web technologies, therefore, it can be accessed from an extensive range of operating systems such as Windows, Macs, Linux plus desktop and mobile devices at home, work or on the move. TimeToTrade has also been tested with a variety of internet browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
You can access TimeToTrade from any computer that has internet access and we take care of all the important stuff like ensuring your data is backed up every day and stored securely. So no more downloads, executable files, lost data from computer crashes or having to carry the burden of responsibility for managing all of your club affairs.
You can immediately get access to TimeToTrade for free and create alerts, set up watchlists, enter historical investment transactions to manage your portfolio and simulate trading to get familiar with trading or develop a trading strategy. For help on how to set up your free TimeToTrade account click on the following link:
To learn more about the TimeToTrade features, go to the Help Manual Home Page or click on the following links:
- Help Manual Home Page
- Accounts Overview
- Free Stock & Forex Charts
- Real Time Market Data
- Technical Analysis Alerts
- Candlestick Patterns
- Technical Indicators
- Trade Off The Chart
- Trigger Trading Technology
- UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax Calculator
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by TigerWit Limited. TimeToTrade is a trading name of TigerWit Limited (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. TigerWit Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by TigerWit Limited are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.