This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
Email & SMS Alerts
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today and create and customise your own Price, Candlestick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis alerts. Alerts can be sent by email or SMS text to your mobile the instant your charts alert conditions are met.
Email and SMS text alerts are available for:
- UK Stocks
- European Stocks
- US Stocks
Free Real Time Market Data available for Forex, Precious Metals and a range of Stocks.
You can customise your own Alerts against Price, Candlestick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions, with over 170+ technical indicators available, plus the ability to write custom indicators without having to know how to code, including:
- Technical Indicators
- Candlestick Patterns
- Candlestick Pattern Alerts
- Bollinger Bands
- Moving Average
- Exponential Moving Average
Setting up your Price, Candlestick Patterns, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis Alerts is easy. There are no programming languages to learn or complex macros to write or formulas to code. Just go to your personal TimeToTrade chart page and click on the Alert Triggers to start building your alerts.
The next time your investment conditions are met, this will trigger the alert to be sent to your mobile phone or email account.
And you can use TimeToTrade to build compound alerts containing multiple trigger conditions against multiple indicators; for example, create a alert that will trigger when the price crosses the moving average if the stochastic is above 80:
Use TimeToTrade to avoid missing trading opportunities. No matter where you are or how busy you are - when it's time to trade we'll let you know!
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.