This is the TimeToTrade help wiki. Use the TimeToTrade Trigger Trading Technology™ to execute your trades when Price, Candle Stick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met - no coding required. Trade directly in the world’s global markets. Backtest your Trading Strategies. Calculate your UK HMRC Capital Gains Tax liabilities. Manage your Investment Club.
CGT Manual: Registering with timetotrade
Step 1: Go to the TimeToTrade Front Page
To begin, open the following link in a new window or tab: www.timetotrade.com.
You should be presented with the TimeToTrade front page as illustrated below. Click on the "Free Sign Up" button or "Join Today" button as shown below:
If you select the 'Join Today' option you will be presented with different packages. After you have selected a package, or if you have clicked on the "Free Sign Up", you will be taken to the sign up screen.
This will take you to the "Sign Up" page, as shown below.
Step 2: Enter your details
To register, complete the various fields as follows:
- First Name & Surname - This is the name that will appear on your club’s tax return forms and will enable the rest of your club to identify you, so please ensure that you enter your details accurately.
- Nickname - TimeToTrade's web tools include a public forum, called The River. The nickname you select will identify your forum posts.
- Email Address - The email address you input here will be the email address you use to login to your TimeToTrade account in future.You are asked to enter your email address twice. This is to ensure accuracy as your account activation code will be emailed to this address. Your name and email address are confidential and will not be made available to any other clubs or users of TimeToTrade.
- Country - select your country of residence from the drop down menu. This information is required for VAT taxation purposes. All private investors can use TimeToTrade for the charts, portfolio and unit valuation tools. However, the CGT Calculator and taxation tools are available to UK residents.
- Password - the password you input here will be the password you use to login to your TimeToTrade account in the future. DO NOT give your password to anyone else. It is exclusive to you.
- Tick-box - Please read the Terms & Conditionsand if you agree with them tick the check box before you complete the sign-up; you must be in agreement with the Terms & Conditions to create a TimeToTrade account. If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, please contact us >>
- Sign Up - when you have finished inputting your details, click the "sign up" button.
When you have completed each of the fields, click the "sign up" button as illustrated.
If you have entered all of the information correctly you will now be presented with the following screen and a TimeToTrade account activation email will be sent to the email address you provided on the Sign Up page.
Step 3: Thank you for registering
If you have entered all information correctly you will be presented with the following screen and an account activation email will be sent to the email address you input on the Sign-Up page.
Step 4: Activation email
After registering with TimeToTrade, you should receive an activation email. The activation email is used to authenticate user accounts and in doing so prevents 'bots' from creating false accounts; secondly it is important that your email system is configured to receive investment alerts and important notices from TimeToTrade. The following screen shot is an example of an account activation email:
After you receive your account activation email as shown in the image above, click on the web address activation link (URL) or cut and paste the web address into the address bar of your web browser.
The speed with which you receive the account activation email will depend on your email provider. You can usually expect to receive the activation email within 10 minutes of registering. However it can take upto an hour or longer for users with Yahoo or Googlemail email accounts to receive their activation email.
If you do not receive an activation email, we recommend that you firstly check to see if it has been directed to your spam or junk mail folders. If the email is in your spam or junk folder, please ensure that you add email@example.com to your ‘safe senders list’.
If the email is not there, follow the instructions on the screen, as illustrated above. If you are still experiencing difficulties please Contact Us or contact us >> via the online form (please include your telephone number as we may not be able to contact you via email if your email system is rejecting TimeToTrade).
Step 5: Logging In
You will now be presented with the following logon screen:
Enter the email address and password that you used when creating your account and click on the logon button as illustrated above.
After you log in you should be presented with the Summary tab with an activation message displayed at the top of the screen, as displayed in the following screen shot:
It has never been easier to execute your trading strategy. Our Trigger Trading Technology ® means you can now automatically execute your trades directly in the world’s global markets.
You need never miss a trading opportunity again!
Do you want to:
- buy when your technical analysis chart conditions are met? Really buy, not just get an email or sms alert?
- or sell when a support trend line is broken?
- or back-test your strategy going back as far as 30 years?
TimeToTrade's Trigger Trading Technology™ is truly game changing. It gives you a trading advantage. The power to take your trading to a new level.
Open a FREE TimeToTrade account today to:
- Trade UK, US and European Shares - apply now
- Execute trades when your Price, Candlestick, Trend Line, Volume and Technical Analysis chart conditions are met using the Trigger Trading Technology® - learn more - help video
- Email and SMS Trigger Trading™ Alerts - learn more
- Trade Off The Chart - learn more
- Back Test Trading Strategies with up to 30 years of historical data - learn more
- Create Simulated Trading Accounts to test your Trigger Trading™ Strategies - learn more
- Real time Forex, UK, European and US stock market data - learn more
- 170+ Technical Analysis and Candlestick Pattern Indicators - learn more
- All the tools you need to set up and run a successful investment club - learn more
- Manage your Portfolio and calculate UK HMRC Capital Gains liabilities and SA 108 CGT Tax Returns - learn more
- Create Trading Competitions for you and your friends - learn more
- Apply for a trading account today to get the Live Account Features - apply now
Apply now to try our superb platform and get your trading advantage.
The information and data provided is for educational and informational purposes only. Interpretation and use of the information and data provided is at the user's own risk. All information and data on this website is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions are possible due to human and/or mechanical error. All information and data is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. We make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and data on this site and we reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change, make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the services at any times. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. It may not be suitable for everyone so please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
All services are provided by Mercor Index Ltd. TimeToTrade is a trading name of Mercor Index Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under number 9479466). Our Registered address is 1st Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London, EC4N 1TX. Mercor Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority number 679941.
The trading services offered by Mercor Index Ltd are not available to residents of the United States and are not intended for the use of any person in any country where such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Subscriptions to TimeToTrade products are available if you are not eligible for trading services.